European Language Day (Levent Yıldırım) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 27, 2021 Our "European Language Day" student studies are going very well.Congratulations to my partners. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anastassia RemecSeptember 29, 2021 at 11:59 AMHello everyone,because I joined this project yesterday, I will post our poster about chosen country next week.Better late than never :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Penfriend Club Project (Levent Yıldırım) September 23, 2021 Our project blog page has been opened. I wish success to all our partners and students. Read more
April 28, 2022 My students completed all task and got their certificates. EBRU DÜLDÜL PINARBAŞI SECONDARY SCHOOL Read more
LEVENT YILDIRIM-Project student final webinar It was beautiful. My students, their parents and teachers together... May 05, 2022 Project student final webinar It was beautiful. My students, their parents and teachers together... Read more
Hello everyone,
ReplyDeletebecause I joined this project yesterday, I will post our poster about chosen country next week.
Better late than never :)